Choosing the photographer for your wedding is one of the most important decisions that you are going to have to make. Since it is one of the best memories that you will have of that day, so I am going to give you a series of tips to make your choice a hit and to choose photography packages for pre wedding:
- Make sure you match your style: Do you want some traditional photos or do you prefer a more natural approach? The best thing to do is to search your website and have the photographer show you their work to see if it matches what you are looking for.
- Ask for references: It is always good to ask for references to friends or relatives who have already married, they may have dealt with some photographers in the area and they can advise you. If you have a wedding planner, she will be able to advise you on which photographer matches your style best and fits your budget.
- Meet the photographer before the wedding: It is necessary that you try in person with the photographer before the link to see if it matches your personality and you feel comfortable with it. A good idea is to do a session so that you can take confidence and ease so the day of the wedding you will leave much more natural and that will be reflected in the photos.
- Decide what services you want: You must be clear about some issues to deal with the photographer as what service you want to hire (pre-wedding, post-wedding …), how many images you want from the wedding, the budget, if you charge for the trip, the hours you are going to work, the album that will give you …
- Make sure he goes himself in person: You have to confirm that he is going to be the one who takes the photos and will not subcontract to another person for the wedding day.
- Establish the moment of completion: It is convenient that you fix a moment in which the photographer’s service ends with an event (after the first dance, at the end of the speech …), in this way even if the wedding is delayed for some reason you will have security that all special moments are going to be immortalized.
- Signing a contract with the conditions: All the conditions of the service must be recorded in writing (price, image rights, delivery times, price of each copy, name of the photographer so that he does not send to another person …).
The photographic report is going to be a memory that will remain forever so you must be very sure of the choice you make, also keep in mind that good photographers have a very tight schedule so I advise you to contract with one year in advance
Have you already chosen your wedding photographer? Are you going to opt for some classic or more modern and personal photos?