If you are thinking about getting married with the person you love, maybe you have thought about buying engagement rings to formalize the commitment that exists between the two. For many people this purchase represents a heavy expense before the wedding.
Here are some suggestions so that your finances are not affected if you are thinking of proposing a marriage soon:
- Consider how much you can spend. Consider how much you can invest in the ring taking into account the financial commitments you already have, as well as the budget you have set aside for this purpose. Visit different establishments until you find something that suits your budget.
- Take advantage of the months without interest. There are many jewelries that launch promotions to months without interest at different times of the year, you can use your credit card and thus make smaller payments instead of having to pay a very strong amount in a single exhibition.
- Save. If you are thinking of doing it within six months or more you can assign a monthly fee until you get the amount you want. Save now so that when the time comes to buy it you have the amount you had budgeted.
- Get a credit. Among the options for acquiring an engagement ring, there is also that of credit. You can request a personal loan, and go paying the jewelry little by little. This can be a solution if you do not have much money at the moment, or if you have many expenses related to this stage of your life.
- Look for a professional jewelry. Go to established places, and make sure that the jewelry you buy has its certificate of authenticity, as well as a ticket that lists the characteristics of the stone or diamond you are buying.
- Visit pawnshops. These institutions, often, have jewels of this nature in very good condition, which their owners could not rescue. Therefore, it is a good idea to approach them to explore this possibility.
- Protect your investment. Once you buy the ring, consider hiring some insurance to protect it in case of theft or loss, these services are available in the jewelry houses, and are usually accessible, even if the price of the ring is too high.
Remember that an engagement ring is an investment for life. Make a planned purchase according to your possibilities, especially do not rush and take your time before making a decision.